Welcome to our website. Shaodai Limited ("Piggeeback", "we", "our", or "us") is the owner and operator of piggeeback.com ("Website"). The following explains our terms and conditions of website use ("Terms"). Please carefully read these Terms before using or obtaining any information or services through our Website. Please also read our Piggeeback User Agreement. By clicking the I have accepted Piggeeback's terms and conditions checkbox when you sign up, you also agree to the Piggeeback User Agreement.
We encourage you to regularly review these Terms as we may amend them from time to time. By accessing our Website, you agree to any changes to our Terms and other guidelines or policies governing our Website.
1. General. By using our Services, you are supporting our Users while gaining access to great Products. However, the language of these Terms is not in any way intended to constitute an agency relationship, joint venture, or partnership between us and you for any purpose. You may utilize our Services only if you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are capable of entering into contracts. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) may use our Services only with the consent of their legal parent or guardian.
3. User Account. We may provide you with the ability to create a user account in order to make it easier for you to browse our Website and use our Services. In the event we provide you with the ability to create a user account, it is your obligation to maintain and control passwords to your user account and are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user account. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account and/or other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with your security obligations hereunder or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
4. Linked Websites.
(a) Our Services provide links to other websites by allowing you to leave our Services to access a Participating Seller's third-party material or by bringing third-party material into our Website via "inverse" hyperlinks, application programming interfaces, and framing technology (a "Linked Website"). We do not have discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Website. The fact that we have provided a link to a Linked Website may not be an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Linked Website, its owners, or its providers. There are risks in relying upon, using or retrieving information found on the Internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Website.
(b) We do not endorse and are not responsible for (i) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice, or statement made through our Services, (ii) any content provided on Linked Websites or (iii) the capabilities or reliability of any Product or service obtained from a Linked Website. We do not warrant that Products available through our Services are genuine and we shall not be liable for any damages relating to claims, regardless of the cause of action, involving or arising from Products that are not genuine. However, we will use reasonable efforts, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to remove and/or block Content relating to Products that are not genuine within a commercially reasonable time after reviving written notice of any such Products. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information or Product obtained through our Services or a Linked Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other content available through our Services, or obtained from a Linked Website.
6. Information on our Website. Although we strive to give you a great buying experience, the information, Products, and descriptions of Products published through our Services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. However, we or our Users will do our best to update the content on our Website as new Products become available or our Services expand. We do not warrant or represent that the content available through our Services is complete or up-to-date. As we grow, we may update the content on or make improvements to our Services at any time.
7. Use of our Services. In using our Services you represent and warrant and agree: (a) to comply with: (i) these Terms, (ii) all applicable U.S. Federal, State, local and international laws, and (ii) all other rules or regulations applicable to you; (b) not to transmit any information that, in our sole and absolute discretion: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, indecent, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes any intellectual property right of any party, (iii) or that is or contains "spam", "junk mail" or similar forms of solicitation; (c) not to impersonate any other person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (d) not to attempt to deny service to, hack, crack, reverse engineer, duplicate, copy, clone, mirror our Services; (e) not to otherwise harm, interrupt or otherwise interfere with our Services; and (f) not to communicate or transmit any viruses or malicious program that may damage the operation of an electronic device or the Services. You understand and agree that your failure to comply with any of this Section 7 will result in an immediate suspension of your user account. If we suspend your user account under this Section 7, we may but are not obligated to provide you notice to you of your violation, whereafter we may, in our discretion, provide you with an opportunity to cure any such violation. However, even if you cure any such violation of this Section 7, we shall reserve the right to reinstate or terminate your user account.
9. Intellectual Property.
(a) The trademarks, logos, and Website marks ("Piggeeback Marks") including the name "Piggeeback", our logo, and other graphics are property of Piggeeback and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Piggeeback Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as keywords or metatags on other pages or Websites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Piggeeback or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on our Website is protected by copyright and your access to such information on our Website is strictly permitted through the limited non-exclusive license granted under these Terms. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offense.
(b) We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the content and/or the materials on our Website are infringing upon another's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, you may send a written notice to us at: email@example.com
12. Disclaimers. OUR SERVICES AND WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, LinkS TO LINKED Websites, LINK FORMATS, CONTENT, PIGGEEBACK.COM DOMAIN NAME, AND OUR USER’S TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PIGGEEBACK MARKS), AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US, OUR USERS, PARTICIPATING SELLERS, OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES OR OUR WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY THE "PLATFORM") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR USERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR USERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AUTHENTICITY OR GENUINENESS OF ANY PRODUCTS, AND/OR QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR USERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR USERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR PLATFORM INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES; OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OUR WEBSITE, OR AN USER WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR USERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (A) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (B) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (C) ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
15. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Feedback. Please send your comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While we encourage you to provide feedback, comments and questions, it is possible that we may not be able to respond to all feedback we receive. You are responsible for the messages, materials, and content of all submissions to us and it is your responsibility to ensure any said message is accurate, reliable, original, and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.