1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data is collected from you when you create a user account or otherwise use our Services. Personal Data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, such as your name, e-mail address, and other information we may request from you and you voluntarily provide to us.
2. How We Use It.
We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties to:
Notify you of updates to our Services; Communicate with you regarding Products available through our Services; Increase the usability of our Website; Coordinate with Participating Sellers, if necessary; Respond to requests for assistance from our support team; and Carry on our business.
3. Who We Share It With.
(a) We never sell or rent your Personal Data. We will use or disclose Personal Data to the extent necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide our Services to you. We also use Personal Data to carry on our business generally.
(b) We may disclose Personal Data to the extent required by law or by court order.
(c) We may disclose Personal Data to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices, or to prevent a likely threat of physical harm to others.
(d) We may transfer Personal Data if Piggeeback is acquired by (or merged with) another company, or if the assets of Piggeeback are sold to another company. In all of these circumstances, you understand and agree that our Terms and Conditions of Use and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company.
(e) With appropriate confidentiality agreements in place, Personal Data or other information may be shared with our agents and contractors to perform services for us.
(f) When you create an account with us, we will not share your Personal Data with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed in this Policy.
4. Security of Your Personal Information. The process of creating a user account with us is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your Personal Data. We are committed to data security with respect to information collected when you use our Services. We exercise care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided by you. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we use the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. However, you have a significant role in account security. No one can see or edit your Personal Data collected by us without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
5. Access to Your Personal Information. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Data is correct and current. Customers may review and update this information by logging into their user account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and user name, before granting access to any Personal Data.
7. Compliance with the Children's Online Policy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy young people is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information through our Website from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13).
8. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control. Our Services involve coordinating with third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, tracking orders. hosting, data storage, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from Customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing technical support. We will provide such entities with access to certain information needed to perform their functions, but will take measures to ensure that they may not use it for other purposes.
9. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org